Spread Betting Companies | Welcome
Spread Betting Companies is here to guide those looking to boost their investment capabilities through spread betting. We hope to provide the information and capabilities that will help you to select your spread betting company in an easy and informed manner. (Looking to choose a spread betting company? Compare spread betting companies now at our sister site).
Spread Betting Company Checklist
How tight are the spreads?
Have you heard about them before?
Get a feel for service by giving them a call and asking questions
How slick does the platform look?
Do they offer a practice account?
Sign up for their market updates
Compare Spread Betting Companies
|S&P Germany: 'We are not being too tough'|
|Written by Will Peters|
|Wednesday, 06 July 2011 15:49|
The ratings agencies are central to European debt issues. How they approach the issue is key.
Spread Betting Companies, Wed, 6 July: The head of Standard & Poor's in Germany rejected criticism that the ratings agency was being too tough in judging efforts to involve the private sector in Greece's bailout without triggering a sovereign debt default.
"The assertions are completely made up out of thin air and factually wrong. The are either based on ignorance of the facts or are politically motivated comments (that) neglect the facts," Torsten Hinrichs told Austrian radio in an interview aired on Wednesday.
Critics include European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny, who said this week ratings agencies appeared to be applying a double standard in Greece's case.
Asked why S&P had not waited for the final details of a French plan to let investors roll over Greek debt before warning it could trigger a default, Hinrichs said:
"We did not reject the plan per se, but rather commented on how Standard & Poor's would react from today's perspective and from the information that is currently available. It is a purely hypothetical comment because as you correctly say the final plan has not yet been adopted."
The key issue was viewing how investors would be treated in comparison to bonds' original terms for repaying principal and interest, he said.
"It is very clear here that a significant extension of maturities and a delay in repayment are to be expected and that is not in line with the original promise of timely payment of interest and principal and to this extent such a plan would be a default."
Some Spread Betting Wisdom
A great piece of advice for those looking to get stuck into spread betting. While most spread betting companies love to push their index offerings, most traders fail to make money off them....
Spread Betting Companies | Latest
- World Spreads hails the success of the 'Zero Spreads' spread betting account
- Spread betting company CMC Markets nurses the losses as heavy investments are made
- Spread bet company Capital Spreads predicts an increase in merger activity
- Where to for currencies? Your latest Spread Betting Companies guidance note
- Spread betting ideas: Sell Autonomy
- Markets: Market volatility keeps the pressure on Eurozone policymakers
- Spread betting insight: Strategic value of ARM and Imagination will only increase
Spread Betting Companies | About Us
- The UK spread betting industry is getting more and more competitive, just take a look at the latest earning results of those listed spread betting companies - they all point to squeezed earnings as more companies enter the market and more White Label brands compete for clients.
- However more spread betting companies can only be a good thing for spread betting clients!
- Spreads have been rammed lower, account opening deals have got sweeter and customer services has improved.
- And all the while spread betting companies continue to drive innovation on their platforms.
- This website, as the name sugggests, is here to keep an eye on all the latest industry moves and introduce clients to the various spread betting companies operating both in the UK and across the globe.