Spread Betting Companies | Welcome
Spread Betting Companies is here to guide those looking to boost their investment capabilities through spread betting. We hope to provide the information and capabilities that will help you to select your spread betting company in an easy and informed manner. (Looking to choose a spread betting company? Compare spread betting companies now at our sister site).
Spread Betting Company Checklist
How tight are the spreads?
Have you heard about them before?
Get a feel for service by giving them a call and asking questions
How slick does the platform look?
Do they offer a practice account?
Sign up for their market updates
Compare Spread Betting Companies
|Your morning spread betting snippets|
|Written by Will Peters|
|Monday, 09 May 2011 15:12|
Key market roundup featuring: No more money for Greece, Barclays, Bank of England, Centrica, Apple Inc, Unilever and more.
So, what are the key news bites doing the rounds this morning?
Spread Betting Companies has had a look at the papers, and present the spread betting community with the following:
The Chancellor has ruled out British participation in a further bailout of Greece as the eurozone grapples with the country's debt crisis.
Barclays is expected to announce as early as Monday that it will no longer take part in the legal action over the scandal which saw thousands of customers mis-sold PPI they did not need.
The Bank of England will downgrade Britain's economic growth forecast this week, confirming that the recovery is stalling as the government's austerity measures take their toll.
Energy supplier Centrica expects profits growth in 2011 to be more subdued than previously anticipated due to the new tax regime on UK oil production.
Apple Inc, overtook search-engine giant Google Inc, to become the world's most valueable brand, WPP Plc said in a report today. Apple's brand value climbed 84% in the past year to $153.3 billion.
Unilever has received regulatory clearance to acquire US personal care and household brands firm, Alberto Culver, after agreeing to divest the Alberto VO5 and Rave brands in the US.
Rank has advised its shareholders against accepting a 150p a share offer from Guoco, saying it significantly undervalues Rank and its prospects.
Outsourcing giant Serco is drawing comfort from its £29bn pipeline of identified opportunities despite some short-term headwinds in the UK, and is on course to hit its 2011 targets.
The FTSE 100 has opened down 32.6 points, or 0.54% and is currently trading at 5944.2 points.
Some Spread Betting Wisdom
A great piece of advice for those looking to get stuck into spread betting. While most spread betting companies love to push their index offerings, most traders fail to make money off them....
Spread Betting Companies | Latest
- World Spreads hails the success of the 'Zero Spreads' spread betting account
- Spread betting company CMC Markets nurses the losses as heavy investments are made
- Spread bet company Capital Spreads predicts an increase in merger activity
- Where to for currencies? Your latest Spread Betting Companies guidance note
- Spread betting ideas: Sell Autonomy
- Markets: Market volatility keeps the pressure on Eurozone policymakers
- Spread betting insight: Strategic value of ARM and Imagination will only increase
Spread Betting Companies | About Us
- The UK spread betting industry is getting more and more competitive, just take a look at the latest earning results of those listed spread betting companies - they all point to squeezed earnings as more companies enter the market and more White Label brands compete for clients.
- However more spread betting companies can only be a good thing for spread betting clients!
- Spreads have been rammed lower, account opening deals have got sweeter and customer services has improved.
- And all the while spread betting companies continue to drive innovation on their platforms.
- This website, as the name sugggests, is here to keep an eye on all the latest industry moves and introduce clients to the various spread betting companies operating both in the UK and across the globe.