Spread Betting Companies | Welcome
Spread Betting Companies is here to guide those looking to boost their investment capabilities through spread betting. We hope to provide the information and capabilities that will help you to select your spread betting company in an easy and informed manner. (Looking to choose a spread betting company? Compare spread betting companies now at our sister site).
Spread Betting Company Checklist
How tight are the spreads?
Have you heard about them before?
Get a feel for service by giving them a call and asking questions
How slick does the platform look?
Do they offer a practice account?
Sign up for their market updates
Compare Spread Betting Companies
|Capital Spreads morning insight: Little interest from bargain hunters|
|Written by The Editor|
|Friday, 06 May 2011 13:51|
Spread Betting Companies presents the morning market call from Capital Spreads.
So this morning equity markets are seeing little interest from the bargain hunters as they commence the day on a flat footing with the FTSE around 5910.
Capital Spreads say their spread betting clients have been tentatively buying into the FTSE but not to the same extent that we’ve seen in the past following similar falls, so maybe this time round they think things have further to go.
Simon Denham, boss of spread betting company Capital Spreads says:
"Today’s major focus is the non farm payroll data from the US. The big figure is expected to come in at around 185-95k so it would seem that to stop the rot of this little sell off investors will want to see a much better than expected number.
"There’s no question now that the recovery in the US labour market is well established, but now the test is whether it can be maintained. The robust manufacturing sector, assisted by an ever falling dollar is one of the main contributors to the strength in job creation and the more the dollar falls, the more US manufactures will rub their hands.
"The overall unemployment rate is expected to remain below the 9% mark at 8.8%.
"The US dollar benefited once again for the risk aversion across currency markets.
"The Aussie dollar in particular has had it tough in the last three trading sessions feeling the brunt of the commodity sell off. Often falling such falls the Aussie has subsequently drifted sideways for some time so we could well see a consolidation with the major resistance level of 1.1000 remaining intact.
"This morning AUD/USD is seeing a decent bounce taking it back to 1.0700. The pair is still capped by a downward trend line so needs to get back above 1.0750 to break the recent weakness and in the near term resistance and support levels are 1.0795/830 and 1.0600/525 respectively."
Some Spread Betting Wisdom
A great piece of advice for those looking to get stuck into spread betting. While most spread betting companies love to push their index offerings, most traders fail to make money off them....
Spread Betting Companies | Latest
- World Spreads hails the success of the 'Zero Spreads' spread betting account
- Spread betting company CMC Markets nurses the losses as heavy investments are made
- Spread bet company Capital Spreads predicts an increase in merger activity
- Where to for currencies? Your latest Spread Betting Companies guidance note
- Spread betting ideas: Sell Autonomy
- Markets: Market volatility keeps the pressure on Eurozone policymakers
- Spread betting insight: Strategic value of ARM and Imagination will only increase
Spread Betting Companies | About Us
- The UK spread betting industry is getting more and more competitive, just take a look at the latest earning results of those listed spread betting companies - they all point to squeezed earnings as more companies enter the market and more White Label brands compete for clients.
- However more spread betting companies can only be a good thing for spread betting clients!
- Spreads have been rammed lower, account opening deals have got sweeter and customer services has improved.
- And all the while spread betting companies continue to drive innovation on their platforms.
- This website, as the name sugggests, is here to keep an eye on all the latest industry moves and introduce clients to the various spread betting companies operating both in the UK and across the globe.