Spread Betting Companies | Welcome
Spread Betting Companies is here to guide those looking to boost their investment capabilities through spread betting. We hope to provide the information and capabilities that will help you to select your spread betting company in an easy and informed manner. (Looking to choose a spread betting company? Compare spread betting companies now at our sister site).
Spread Betting Company Checklist
How tight are the spreads?
Have you heard about them before?
Get a feel for service by giving them a call and asking questions
How slick does the platform look?
Do they offer a practice account?
Sign up for their market updates
Compare Spread Betting Companies
|First day back and FTSE takes a stab at key level|
|Written by Sam Coventry|
|Tuesday, 03 May 2011 13:57|
Spread Betting Companies, morning report and comments.
"First day back after the long break and the FTSE has already made a stab at the 6100 level. Unfortunately, with the US markets pointing to a negative open, the FTSE is could struggle breaking through to the upside," says Manoj Ladwa, Senior Trader at ETX Capital.
Other spread betting companies taking a call on the FTSE 100 include Capital Spreads.
Simon Denham at spread betting company Capital Spreads says:
"When the first African American President of the United States was elected a few years ago the “Obama bounce” took markets higher in a wave of optimism and euphoria, but the gains were very short lived during a time when the banking crisis was at its peak and the bear market was just about at its lowest level.
"This time round after “Obama got Osama” we’ve seen the “Osama bounce” be equally as short lived and some people are asking the question as to whether this marks an end point to these rallying markets. Clients have been selling into the recent strength and are shorting the FTSE this morning even more. Often a momentous occasion marks a turning point for financial markets and yesterday’s reversal by many of the indices will be seen as quite bearish as the daily candlestick pattern has formed a shooting star."
This momentous occasion though has not only come as great relief to many around the world, but also acts as a sharp reminder that the threat of global terrorism is very much real. Having taken ten years to find and eliminate Al-Qaeda’s ideological leader, in that time the seed of its beliefs has spawned many more followers which will continue to be a problem for years to come.
Meanwhile spread betting company Spreadex has called the Dow Jones lower ahead of the US market open:
"Dow futures have ranged this morning between a low of 12724 and a high of 12767. Currently they’re at 12736 -28 as the London markets gather themselves following the long weekend. Spreadex is calling the Dow to open at 12785 -12789 down from last nights close of 12807. The S&P futures are trading around last nights close of 1354 at 1353.5 to 1354.5. Major US companies reporting today include Avon Products, Pfizer and Mastercard."
Some Spread Betting Wisdom
A great piece of advice for those looking to get stuck into spread betting. While most spread betting companies love to push their index offerings, most traders fail to make money off them....
Spread Betting Companies | Latest
- World Spreads hails the success of the 'Zero Spreads' spread betting account
- Spread betting company CMC Markets nurses the losses as heavy investments are made
- Spread bet company Capital Spreads predicts an increase in merger activity
- Where to for currencies? Your latest Spread Betting Companies guidance note
- Spread betting ideas: Sell Autonomy
- Markets: Market volatility keeps the pressure on Eurozone policymakers
- Spread betting insight: Strategic value of ARM and Imagination will only increase
Spread Betting Companies | About Us
- The UK spread betting industry is getting more and more competitive, just take a look at the latest earning results of those listed spread betting companies - they all point to squeezed earnings as more companies enter the market and more White Label brands compete for clients.
- However more spread betting companies can only be a good thing for spread betting clients!
- Spreads have been rammed lower, account opening deals have got sweeter and customer services has improved.
- And all the while spread betting companies continue to drive innovation on their platforms.
- This website, as the name sugggests, is here to keep an eye on all the latest industry moves and introduce clients to the various spread betting companies operating both in the UK and across the globe.